According to 360Hub, when it comes to how to create Instagram ads in Nigeria, there are certain factors that should be in place first to make this possible. No doubt many business owners wants to know how to advertise on Instagram in Nigeria. But few actually possess factors that makes Instagram ads creation a possibility for their business. Aside from that, some business owners think Instagram ads are not good for business. This is because they believe Instagram is just a place for young folks to have fun and play away.
As a business owner of any kind, there is need for you to consider Instagram ads as a viable tool to promote your business online because:
- There are over a billion active users on Instagram already as at November 2018 and Nigerians on the social media platform are currently over 22 million.
- 71% Percent of Instagram users are young adults
- Instagram users are very active on the platform. They spend an average of 53 minutes per day on the app.
- About 71% of businesses use Instagram
- About 83% of Instagram users say they found new products and services on the platform. Meaning Instagram ads are very effective.
- 50% of Instagram users follow at at least one business or company
- Instagram is so effective that it help about 80% of her user decide on products or service to buy or hire respectively.
To create Instagram sponsored ads on the platform, you need to have any of the following combination.
- A well customized small business website, Facebook and Instagram page
- Facebook and Instagram Page